I am working on an overview on the topic of "Draft Cattle in (Archaeological) Open-Air Museums and Living History Farms" worldwide. I recently gave a lecture about this topic and as a result, I want to conduct a survey. I want to evaluate the following questions:
1. How many draft cattle do you keep (male,female, breed)?
2. For what purposes do you use your animals (just showing the breed; agriculture; in the forest etc.; community service, skill training)?
3. How do you house the animals (on site in historic context or in modern alternatives)?
4. What kind of harness do you use (yoke, 3pad-harness ...) and why?
5. How important are the draft cattle within your overall didactic concept and for the visitor experience?
I would be happy if you would be willing to answer these questions and send the results to me: firstname.lastname@example.org. If doing so, I would also appreciate some pictures and a general info of the museum/farm you are using the draft cattle on. What can I offer? I plan to publish the survey as part of a book and I would be happy to send you a copy of it as soon as its finished.
All the best and thanks in advance.